Update Coach Install¶
- Check validity of values in <installer folder>\config.ps1. If in doubt check Config file properties.
- If your SQL Server instance is different than
.\SQLEXPRESSmake sure to enter proper one for property
sa or SQL server system user is not avaialble. It is possible to use Coach SQL server user
AspireUser created on fresh install, it has a default password set to
If this is a security issue ask DB admin to create new password for user
AspireUser and use it in install.
Currently installer only support Database users with SQL Authorization. SQL Server Windows Authentication is not supported.
For Coach IntegrationSDK install partners, please before running install make sure to overwrite
02_partner_integrationsdk.sql with your own Coach integration T-SQL file in <installer folder>\db. Make sure that you use script file with Recorder IP adress set for this deployment.
- Download installer.
- Unblock installer zip file (by right click > Properties > Unblock) .
- Extract installer zip.
- Open Powershell console as Administrator.
cdinto extracted installer folder.
- Run installer setup by:
- Run Full Qualtrak Coach Installer
DbPaswdis required. If not entered installer will prompt for entering SQL server user password.
Install-CoachFull -DbPasswd '<db user password>'
After successful installation sign in into Coach first time, use this values in login page:
- Tenant Code:
- Password: password entered for Coach System Administrator on first install (installer switch
SysPasswd, if used or when prompted).