The Qualtrak Coach TLM Installer.
The Qualtrak Coach TLM (Tenant and Licensing management & real-time Monitoring) Installer installs:
- TLM Windows Service.
- TLM Web Application.
- Akka Coach Seed Windows Service [Optional].
- Coach REST API (C# Wrapper)[Optional].
config.tlm.ps1 to set up Coach TLM Installer to meet desired needs.
Get Help for Qualtrak Coach TLM Installer Cmdlet
Get-Help Install-CoachTLM -Full Install-CoachTLM -?
Install-CoachTLMto install Coach. See “Examples” for more info or usage.
- See more info about
Install-CoachTLMparameters in “Parameters” section.
- Please use single quotes (‘’) around parameter values, double quotes (“”) values evaluate as Powershell statement, so it can have undesired effect!
Minimal command usage:
Full command usage:
Install-CoachTLM -IncludingSeed -HA -StartingPort 9000
Please use single quotes (‘’) around parameter values, double quotes (“”) values evaluate as Powershell statement, so it can have undesired effect!
- If it is used during installation it will include Akka Coach Seed Windows Service in installation, otherwise it will not.
- Tells to installer that this is HA installation and sometimes in combination with
StartingPortwhen there is need for sliding number for ports in HA.
- If used then will set installer to be in a HA mode, if not it will do normal Single Server install.
- Only usable with
HAswitch and in HA mode.
- Specifies the starting port and it can be used to set sliding ports when multiple installers used in multiple VM’s.
- Sliding port means each HA VM’s with Coach components needs unique port number(s).
- Default value can be changed in
$global:startingPortit is by default set to
StartingPortparameter will always override
- If you want to use general default value use
$global:startingPort, if it is changeable use this