The Qualtrak Coach App Installer.
The Qualtrak Coach App Installer installs:
- Coach Web Application.
- DataConnector integration Web API/Service.
- IntelliSearch [Optional].
- Coach REST API (C# Wrapper)[Optional].
config.app.ps1 to set up Coach App Installer to meet desired needs.
Get Help for Qualtrak Coach App Installer Cmdlet
Get-Help Install-CoachApp -Full Install-CoachApp -?
Install-CoachAppto install Coach. See “Examples” for more info or usage.
- See more info about
Install-CoachAppparameters in “Parameters” section.
- Please use single quotes (‘’) around parameter values, double quotes (“”) values evaluate as Powershell statement, so it can have undesired effect!
Minimal command usage:
Full command usage:
Install-CoachApp -IntelliSearch All -HA -StartingPort 9000
Please use single quotes (‘’) around parameter values, double quotes (“”) values evaluate as Powershell statement, so it can have undesired effect!
- If it is used during installation it will include TLM Web in installation, otherwise it will not.
- It can include IntelliSearch Windows Service(s).
Allit will install Producer and Consumer Windows Services, or
- Valid options:
- Default value is
Allor not installing IntelliSearch.
- Tells to installer that this is HA installation and sometimes in combination with
StartingPortwhen there is need for sliding number for ports in HA.
- If used then will set installer to be in a HA mode, if not it will do normal Single Server install.
- Only usable with
HAswitch and in HA mode.
- Specifies the starting port and it can be used to set sliding ports when multiple installers used in multiple VM’s.
- Sliding port means each HA VM’s with Coach components needs unique port number(s).
- Default value can be changed in
$global:startingPortit is by default set to
StartingPortparameter will always override
- If you want to use general default value use
$global:startingPort, if it is changeable use this