The Qualtrak Coach IntelliSearch Installer.
The Qualtrak Coach IntelliSearch Installer installs:
- IntelliSearch Producer Windows service.
- IntelliSearch Consumer Windows service.
Creates and queues IntelliSearch jobs for all Coach Tenants Searches. IntelliSearch Producer is quick and low on consuming machine resources.
Executes queued jobs from IntelliSearch Producer and gets from DataConnector endpoint media for particular Search Criteria, gets randomized media for User and saves all media for that IntelliSearch job. Depending on numbers of Users for a particular IntelliSearch it can be time and machine resource consuming.
config.intellisearch.ps1 to set up Coach IntelliSearch Installer to meet desired needs.
Get Help for Qualtrak Coach IntelliSearch Installer Cmdlet
Get-Help Install-CoachIntelliSearch -Full Install-CoachIntelliSearch -?
Install-CoachIntelliSearchto install Coach IntelliSearch. See “Examples” for more info or usage.
- See more info about
Coach-Install-Fullparameters in “Parameters” section.
- Please use single quotes (‘’) around parameter values, double quotes (“”) values evaluate as Powershell statement, so it can have undesired effect!
Minimal command usage. It will install both IntelliSearch Windows services (Producer and Consumer):
Full command usage:
Install-CoachIntelliSearch -Install Consumer -HA -StartingPort 9000
Please use single quotes (‘’) around parameter values, double quotes (“”) values evaluate as Powershell statement, so it can have undesired effect!
- Installs one or both IntelliSearch Windows service(s).
- Valid options:
- Default value is
Allor installing both IntelliSearch Windows services. So it can be used just as
Install-CoachIntelliSearchwithout any parameter.
- Tells to installer that this is HA installation and sometimes in combination with
StartingPortwhen there is need for sliding number for ports in HA.
- If used then will set installer to be in a HA mode, if not it will do normal Single Server install.
- Only usable with
HAswitch and in HA mode.
- Specifies the starting port and it can be used to set sliding ports when multiple installers used in multiple VM’s.
- Sliding port means each HA VM’s with Coach components needs unique port number(s).
- Default value can be changed in
$global:startingPortit is by default set to
StartingPortparameter will always override
- If you want to use general default value use
$global:startingPort, if it is changeable use this